CCC-Liv will be back in action as of Monday (4 May). The team participates in the Tour For All, a virtual, five-day stage race held via Zwift. The event raises money for charity (Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders). The Tour For All can be seen worldwide at Eurosport (1) and GCN.
In the Tour For All, daily points can be earned for the 25 riders who finish highest. The stage winner gets 25 points, the number 25 in the daily result gets 1 point. In the fifth and last stage, the queen stage, there are extra points only for the riders in the top ten (35-30-25-22-21-20-19-18-17-16). There are also bonus points for intermediate sprints and mountain summits. The team with the most points wins the Tour For All.
Eurosport (1) and GCN broadcast the Tour For All live. CCC-Liv riders also race with a live stream. So there is a good chance that you can follow them live from the living room or backyard during the stage. Updates will also be made via CCC-Liv's social media.
- Stage 1 (52,9 kilometres): Monday 4 May - 14:30 (CET) 05:30 (PDT) 22:30 (AUS)
- Stage 2 (46,2 kilometres): Tuesday 5 May - 15:30 (CET) 06:30 (PDT) 23:30 (AUS)
- Stage 3 (72,9 kilometres): Wednesday 6 May - 13:30 (CET) 04:30 (PDT) 21:30 (AUS)
- Stage 4 (42,6 kilometres): Thursday 7 May - 15:40 (CET) 06:40 (PDT) 23:40 (AUS)
- Stage 5 (46,5 kilometres): Friday 8 May - 14:00 (CET) 05:00 (PDT) 22:00 (AUS)
- Stage 1: Jeanne Korevaar, Marianne Vos, Marta Jaskulska, Marta Lach, Valerie Demey
- Stage 2: Agnieszka Skalniak, Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio, Evy Kuijpers, Marianne Vos, Riejanne Markus
- Stage 3: Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio, Jeanne Korevaar, Pauliena Rooijakkers, Riejanne Markus, Sabrina Stultiens
- Stage 4: Aurela Nerlo, Evy Kuijpers, Jeanne Korevaar, Marta Lach, Valerie Demey
- Stage 5: Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio, Marianne Vos, Pauliena Rooijakkers, Riejanne Markus, Sabrina Stultiens
Photo credits: Chris Auld/ CCC-Liv - Cor Vos